The 2023 Galapagos Photography Competition Public Choice vote has now closed. We are delighted to say that Dan Shipp’s wonderful image of a sea turtle, ‘Diving for Dinner’, is this year’s winner!
This year's shortlisted photos
Click an image to view larger
Terms and conditions
- The photograph with the most votes submitted via our website will win the 2023 Galapagos Photography Competition public vote category. Voting will close at midnight on 20 September 2023.
- By submitting a vote and entering a valid email address, you agree to be entered into our prize draw for a Galapagos digital adoption of your choice from the following; whale shark, hammerhead shark, giant tortoise, Galapagos sea lion, Floreana mockingbird, Galapagos penguin, Marti the Hammerhead Shark, Tessa the Giant Tortoise.
- Only those who submit a valid email address when casting their public vote will be entered into the prize draw.
- The winner will be notified using the details provided at entry on or before 29 September. If the winner does not respond to Galapagos Conservation Trust within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Galapagos Conservation Trust shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Galapagos Conservation Trust shall be entitled to select another winner.
- Galapagos Conservation Trust does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Galapagos Conservation Trust by email within 14 days of acknowledging and accepting their prize win
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Galapagos Conservation Trust retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.