We have been moved and inspired by the kind actions that people have taken to remember someone special.
What is a Tribute Fund?
A tribute fund is an online memorial where you can remember and celebrate a loved one’s life and fundraise in their memory. You can personalise the page through adding photos and memories and share details of any fundraising you are doing in their memory. You can invite family and friends to contribute to the fund and add messages.
Why set up a GCT Tribute Fund?
Do you have a loved one who visited the Enchanted Isles and was passionate about the wildlife there? Or maybe they hoped to visit but never got the chance? By setting up a GCT Tribute Fund in their name, you can celebrate the life of a loved one and create a place of collective remembrance, whilst raising vital funds to help protect the vulnerable ecosystems on the Galapagos Islands for future generations to enjoy and admire.
How your donations will be spent
Any donations will be put towards a range of projects to help conserve the Galapagos Islands, or can help support a specific project, for example:
- Finding solutions to create a Plastic Pollution Free Galapagos.
- Strengthening efforts to expand the Galapagos Marine Reserve and protect endangered sharks.
- Increasing the world’s population of Critically Endangered mangrove finches.
- Supporting world-leading scientific research into the unique biodiversity of the Archipelago.
- Enabling development of education tools to engage children and help train future conservation ambassadors for the Islands.
- Protecting Galapagos’ marine life from the threats of illegal fishing and pollution.
How to setup up a Tribute Fund
Please contact our office on 020 7399 7440 and we will discuss how to set up your Tribute Fund page.