Win amazing prizes including a cabin for two on a luxury 8-day cruise of Galapagos and up to £1,000 each towards flights!
This year we have several amazing prizes to be won, including your chance to experience the Galapagos Islands with a friend or family member for just £2! The cruise will be hosted by Ecoventura aboard one of the magnificent Theory or Origin yachts and dates are flexible. The prize not only includes the cruise but also up to £1,000 for each person towards return flights.
Our other amazing prizes are:
- A hybrid bike donated by Trek Bicycle. The FX 2 is a versatile hybrid bike for fitness, commuting, or riding for the fun of it! It has a lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame, 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing that’s great in hilly terrain, and tyres that are both fast on the road and stable on tracks and loose terrain.
- A mixed case of Grand Cru and Premier Cru champagne donated by Finest Fizz. The case consists of six bottles.
- Eight weeks’ worth of Seasonal Organic veg boxes from Riverford Organic Farmers. One of their most popular, the box includes a seasonal mix of veg as well as potatoes and carrots or onions every week.
By entering this raffle you will not only be in with a chance of winning one of these fantastic prizes but every ticket you buy will support conservation happening right now to ensure a sustainable future for these Enchanted Islands.
Galapagos Conservation Trust is the only UK charity focussed solely on the conservation of the Galapagos Archipelago, one of the most ecologically important places in the world. With over 20 years of experience, we partner with Ecuadorian authorities, NGOs, local communities and leading researchers to support impactful Science & Conservation programmes and deliver community outreach across the Archipelago through our Education & Sustainability programme.
IMPORTANT – YOU MUST READ THIS BEFORE ENTRY
In order for us to be able to process your entry into the raffle there are several things that you must do:
- Check that you are eligible for entry by reading the Terms & Conditions below (you must be at least 16 years of age and live in Great Britain).
- Raffle tickets are NOT eligible for Gift Aid. When going through the payment process, you will only be given the option to add Gift Aid should you give an extra donation.
- We need your details. In order for us to be able to enter you into the raffle we need your contact details. By entering this competition you consent to be contacted by Galapagos Conservation Trust.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Galapagos Conservation Trust’s gambling activity is registered with Westminster City Council and encourages people to gamble responsibly. If you or someone that you know has been affected by gambling, you can contact Gamblers Anonymous at gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
Participation in the Galapagos Conservation Trust Raffle costs £2 per ticket and all ticket purchases are non-refundable. In order to promote responsible gambling, each individual entrant is limited to buying no more than 50 tickets in total.
The Galapagos Conservation Trust Raffle is open to all residents of Great Britain. This excludes residents of Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
Tickets are not for sale to or by anyone under 16 years of age. Any person found to be under the age of 16 automatically forfeits the right to any prize, and stake will be returned upon detection.
Online raffle entries must be made no later than 12:00 midday on 29 October 2019. Any entries received after this will forfeit the right to any prizes.
The draw will be made electronically at Galapagos Day, Wednesday 30 October 2019. The prizes are an 8-day Galapagos cruise for two hosted by Ecoventura with dates being flexible and arranged post draw as well as up to £1,000 per person towards flights, an FX 2 bike donated by Trek Bicycle, a crate of champagne donated by Finest Fizz and eight weeks’ worth of veg boxes donated by Riverford Organic Farmers. Winners will be notified by telephone or email.
Gift Aid can only be claimed on donations and not raffle ticket purchases. If you decide to help us further in our support of Galapagos and its fantastic wildlife by adding a donation to your ticket purchase, you will be given the option to Gift Aid your donation. If you are a UK Tax Payer and have been paying tax for the last four years that is at least equal to the tax than be reclaimed from charitable donations you have given in this period, this will allow us to claim back 25p per pound you donate – with no additional cost to you. Imagine the difference that could make to Galapagos!
If you have any complaints with the way that this raffle is conducted, then please do not hesitate to get in touch by email (email@example.com), phone (020 7399 7440) or by post (28 Portland Place, London, W1B 1LY).
Galapagos Conservation Trust is registered with the Fundraising Regulator www.fundraisingregulator.org.uk