Individual Giving Manager
We are looking for an experienced Individual Giving Manager to support and grow our income in this area while working in our friendly and busy office in central London. Individual giving includes subscription income (membership and regular donations), annual appeals, legacies and major donor giving. Reporting directly to the CEO, this role is responsible for building upon existing relationships and attracting new supporters to grow our income in this area.
What we want
- 3-5 years proven experience in individual fundraising
- Proven experience of meeting subscriber recruitment and retention targets
- An ambitious individual to generate regular income from individual donors, as well as larger donations from higher-networth individuals and legacies
- Target driven and goal oriented individual
- A strong member of the team, with the ability to communicate effectively and willingness to undertake any other duties which may be required from time to time
- A high energy, self starter who will be responsive to the changing demands of a growing and developing organisation
- A passion for conservation and the natural world and knowledge of working in the charity sector
What you will get
- ~5000 engaged supporters
- You will report directly to the CEO who will support high-networth individual approaches
- Support from a Marketing and Communications Assistant
- Opportunities to develop your skills and build a team
- Opportunities to benefit from professional external training to support further development where relevant and feasible
- A connection with cutting edge conservation projects in the planet’s first World Heritage Site, the Galapagos Islands and the surrounding Galapagos Marine Reserve
- Support from a fully engaged Board of Trustees
Please send a CV, completed application form (link below) and a 1 page covering letter explaining how you meet the key requirements of the role and your motivation for applying to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 5pm on Friday 9 March
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis. Thank you for your interest.
Opportunities in Galapagos
Although Galapagos Conservation Trust does run and fund projects in Galapagos, we do not place volunteers or research students abroad. To find out more about volunteering in Galapagos please contact the Galapagos National Park or the Charles Darwin Foundation directly. If you would like to discuss current GCT projects with one of our team then please email your enquiry to email@example.com.
Central London (Oxford Circus)
From time to time the Galapagos Conservation Trust requires the help of volunteers with skills in a particular field, usually to help us with a specific project or piece of work. This could be in anything from graphic design to research, marketing to human resources, facilitating workshops to proof reading, to writing blog pieces and articles.
GCT does not have any volunteer roles currently available but if you would like to express your interest in volunteering then please fill out our application form below. We will keep your details on our system for up to 12 months and will email you if a suitable volunteer role within our team comes available. Please note that due to high demand we are unable to answer all volunteer requests.