Individual Giving & Membership Manager
Salary: £25-30k per annum (depending on experience)
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Closing date: midnight Sunday 2 February
Galapagos Conservation Trust (GCT) is looking for an experienced Individual Giving & Membership Manager to support and grow our income from donors who give to us through membership, regular donations, annual appeals, fundraising events and legacies. Reporting to the Head of Individual Giving (Major Donors), you will be responsible for donors giving under £1,000 / year while working in our friendly and busy office in central London. By building upon existing relationships and attracting new supporters you will grow our income in this area, helping to create a sustainable platform for all of our fundraising activities.
What we want
- 3-5 years proven experience in individual fundraising
- Proven experience of generating regular income from individual donors and meeting donor recruitment and retention targets
- Excellent technical skills in CRM databases, reporting and analysis with a good understanding of audience segmentation and donor journeys
- Experience in the production of fundraising materials (both in print and digital)
- A good communicator who is also target driven and goal oriented
- A strong member of the team who will be responsive to the changing demands of a growing organisation
- A passion for conservation and the natural world
What you will get
- 4,000 engaged supporters
- Support from the Membership and Communications Officer
- Opportunities to develop your skills and to benefit from professional external training to support further development where relevant and feasible
- A connection with cutting edge conservation projects in the planet’s first World Heritage Site, the Galapagos Islands and the surrounding Galapagos Marine Reserve
- To be part of a committed team which is supported by a fully engaged Board of Trustees
Find the full job description here. To apply for this role, please send a completed application form and a covering letter explaining how you meet the key requirements of the role and your motivation for applying and email to email@example.com.
Closing Date: midnight on Sunday 2 February 2020
Interviews are likely to take place during the week of 10 February.
Thank you for your interest.
Opportunities in Galapagos
Although Galapagos Conservation Trust does run and fund projects in Galapagos, we do not place volunteers or research students abroad. To find out more about volunteering in Galapagos please contact the Galapagos National Park or the Charles Darwin Foundation directly. If you would like to discuss current GCT projects with one of our team then please email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Central London (Oxford Circus)
From time to time the Galapagos Conservation Trust requires the help of volunteers with skills in a particular field, usually to help us with a specific project or piece of work. This could be in anything from graphic design to research, marketing to human resources, facilitating workshops to proofreading, to writing blog pieces and articles.
General Volunteer Enquiry Form