As we announce the results of this year’s Galapagos Photography competition, we are again giving you the chance to vote on your favourite image from this year’s competition. You can some of the winners and runners up and a few extra images below. Once you have decided which image you like the most, all you need to do is fill out the form below.
New for this year’s competition, we will be running a prize draw to win a Galapagos digital adoption of your choice. All you have to do is submit your vote to be in with a chance of winning. Voting will run from 07 July 2021 to 12 August 2021 and please do share it with your friends and family. All terms and conditions can be found under the gallery below.
Click on each image to view it larger.
Photography competition public vote
Terms and Conditions
- The photograph with the most votes on our Galapagos Conservation Trust’s website will win the 2021 Galapagos Photography Competition public vote category. Voting will close at midnight on 12 August 2021.
- By submitting a vote and entering a valid email address, you agree to be entered into our prize draw for a Galapagos digital adoption of your choice from the following; hammerhead shark, giant tortoise, Galapagos sea lion, Floreana mockingbird, Galapagos penguin, Marti the Hammerhead Shark.
- Only those who submit a valid email address when casting their public vote will be entered into the prize draw.
- The winner will be notified using the details provided at entry on or before 13 August. If the winner does not respond to Galapagos Conservation Trust within 14 days of being notified by Galapagos Conservation Trust, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Galapagos Conservation Trust shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Galapagos Conservation Trust shall be entitled to select another winner.
- Galapagos Conservation Trust does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Galapagos Conservation Trust by post within 14 days of acknowledging and accepting their prize win
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Galapagos Conservation Trust retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw. This may include the publication of their name and winning photograph in any media.