As we announce the results of this year’s Galapagos Photography competition, we are again giving you the chance to vote on your favourite image from this year’s competition. You can find all of the winners and runners up from each individual category, as well as the overall competition winners below and a few extra images. Once you have decided which image you like the most, all you need to do is fill out the form below.
New for this year’s competition, we will be running a prize draw to win a copy of world-renowned wildlife photographer, writer, and conservationist Tui De Roy’s new book, ‘A Lifetime in Galapagos’, provided by Bloomsbury. All you have to do is submit your vote to be in with a chance of winning. Voting will run from 22 July 2020 to 19 August 2020 and please do share it with your friends and family. All terms and conditions can be found under the gallery below.
Terms and Conditions
- The photograph with the most votes on our Galapagos Conservation Trust’s website will win the 2020 Galapagos Photography Competition public vote category. Voting will close on 19 August 2020.
- By submitting a vote and entering a UK postal address, you agree to be entered into our prize draw for a copy of world-renowned wildlife photographer, writer, and conservationist Tui De Roy’s new book ‘A Lifetime in Galapagos’.
- Only those who submit a UK postal address when casting their public vote will be entered into the prize draw.
- The winner will be notified using the details provided at entry on or before 24/08/20 and must provide their current postal address to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond to Galapagos Conservation Trust within 14 days of being notified by Galapagos Conservation Trust, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Galapagos Conservation Trust shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Galapagos Conservation Trust shall be entitled to select another winner.
- Galapagos Conservation Trust does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by Galapagos Conservation Trust by post within 14 days of acknowledging and accepting their prize win
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Galapagos Conservation Trust retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw. This may include the publication of their name and winning photograph in any media.